lets-see-who-hacks-or-blocks-this.,,new 2

& see our previous and /montv-chrislog.html

lets-see-who-hacks-or-blocks-this.,,

new 2 (2nd version) ;)

This is who the USAcorp's sheeple voted into power,( npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case ) .. from 2016) ..and then replaced him a zombie, the right-of-centre non democratic capitalist "Joe bye bye world, biden" e! ...who incrased their WAR business, supports big pharma ("legalized drugging" of the world), with more pollution; via more construction & traffic, (& fracking) destroying more nature, oil drilling/ whilst fossil fuels continue to be supplied & even increased / and provoking & poking a "bear" who could ALSO annihilate most (if not all) of the planet s population (who it could be argued, deserve IT!??) ... this planet gets more and MORE like a global MENTAL asylum!! BUT NATURE will REACT! and IS REACTING as I write with impossible to reverse affects on OUR daily lives ...even if you dont destroy yourselves, first...as ;  you focus on this;

... ( https://news.antiwar.com/2022/03/06/russia-to-west-intervention-in-ukraine-risks-war/ )  

"   Why trust an order that cannot stop itself from erasing the foundations for advanced life on earth….As it goes into overdrive, the destructiveness of the dominant ideology becomes plain to see. Rebellion against it really becomes one of and for life itself. ....." “Resist the temptation to get excessively sucked into inter-imperialist conflicts and keep your focus on the need for people’s revolution. You know who most and best needs to defeat and overthrow Putin? The Russian people. Guess who most and best needs to defeat and overthrow the US-American Empire? The US-American people. Who needs to defeat the ecocidal world capitalist-imperialist system: the people of the world. ‘The working people,’ Karl Marx and Frederick Engels wrote in 1848, ‘have no country…... *****  " (via C-Ps Paul "stop writing, & chatting & get OUT on the.."Street )

ChRiS> *****....and neither have I !!!!!

??????

QUESTION;  can anyone see this??????????

 ; unsublog-chrisfandungo.blogspot.com/2022/03/lets-see-who-hacks-or-blocks-this.html continuing 25 years of UNSUBBING resistance v their "game of THORNS" dictatorship (local & global)... 


FOOTY interval; (for "light relief") 


 ;  R.I.P ; Irish Frank O'Farrell's playing days: Crossing the tracks - from Western Rovers to West Ham ( “I’ve been blessed and I can have no complaints about the opportunities that life has given me." ) ; https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40823508.html ....


Lfc & their nato ass-kissing fannies 0    inter 1  (L. Martinez)




bit of Karma as the USAcorp murder machine (NATO) lovers & fannies at Anfield get "done" by Inter, who were impressive in Milano, which should have inspired the "mocKOP" ticket holders to make Tuesday night (what used to be) a fantastic 

european night , instead they are too busy promoting UK rain ian nazis ... NO war bias, both sides should stop BUT USAcorp/NATO pushed Putin all the way  & since soviet collapse play "john wayne sheriff gone bad"

 ...Inter fought hard and yet IMO Juergen got the selection wrong, Thiago , whose class overshadows a tendency to "pose" wheras OX & Kostas might have injected "fresh" and THE BIGGEST prize in footy, Mo, is EUROPEAN champions NOT corrupt fifs wold cup or the english plastic money league title.. OX not even getting a sniff indicates a sort of rift..why ? he brings drive into the midfield..  and the fannies who couldnt be heard until well into the 2nd half..! of course the prawn sandwuches and sherry at Half time might take some time to digest.. Lfc = now a plaything for USAcorp sharks & Anfield occupied by NATO arse-kissing tory voters ...have respect for Justice and dont sing YNWA to any nation, except maybe Palestine???? feck U !

starting A B , Matip & VVD;  Trent Fab & Robbo ; Thiago , Curtis ; MANE, Jota & Mo... Naby on at 65m why wait to bring on :Juergens boy" LuisD at 83m? ( i say it a thousand times; you have to give a SUB 30 mins!! )

REports; 

https://guardian.ng/sport/liverpool-edge-into-champions-league-quarters-despite-defeat-to-inter

theguardian.com/football/live/2022/mar/08/liverpool-v-internazionale-champions-league-last-16-second-leg-live


____________________back to the mainSCREAMedia BS & the global mental asylum we call "game of THORNS" ..

welcome to the "MAD mag" (  Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) ) ..led by  USAcorp (a.k.a NATO) a-holes, which backed a 2014 violent coup designed to create such a situation as we now have;

c-p's Cockburn (an englander whose obvious favourite is also Uk rain : gets it wrong .." 

Russian tanks and artillery are deploying to attack Kyiv and Kharkiv, but, even if they succeed in capturing the cities, this will not alter the fact that Russia has already been defeated in the war in Ukraine.

... Putin started a war he could NEVER WIN against 44 million Ukrainians"  .." Russia appears to be planning traditional military assaults on Kyiv and Kharkiv, ..."

ChRiS> i MIGHT have agreed a few years back, but after seeing the global sheeple self-imprisoned by a bug alledged ly lethal to 0.01% of the global population (althought the maimnSCREAMed1A / w.h.o. made it seem like a "death plague" which meant sheeple dropping down in the street!) i question whether the average sheeple HAS the "fight" to resist ANYthing these days, NOT that I wish for a russian victory , i have stated I DO NOT LIKE PUTIN , NOR AGREE WITH HIM ..BUT UNDERSTAND, after so much USAcorp/NATO provacation (etc) WHY he invaded at this time.. and unless he is IN the war zome, what can cockburn CONFIRM about the status of the conflict!  it may NOT be a war against a nazi nation, but...if it makes fascists think twice about bullying and other stuff, then some "good" may evolve from this?? Dave is not far off the mark with ; ( counterpunch.org/2022/03/08/if-the-us-or-nato-put-fighters-in-the-air-over-ukraine-wed-have-world-war

HYPOCRISY of the worlds sheeple & racism of all your nations?

"  Poland offers the most egregious example of national racism. Its government, whose nation borders Ukraine, has warmly welcomed traumatized Ukrainians, just months after turning away Afghans. ...."  just as MEd1A highlights when "terr orist attacks" about a decade ago kills some white europeans, but a 100 kids bombed "in drone error" in Aleppo wasnt  even mentioned... " he U.S. and NATO-led wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, and elsewhere are racist, and that the callous dismissals of the resulting humanitarian catastrophes are equally barbaric...." 

I agree with much of Sonali's article at ( counterpunch.org/2022/03/08/why-dont-we-treat-all-refugees-as-though-they-were-ukrainian/ )  recalling the EU/Austrian/serbian/montenegrin refusal of syrian and otjer refugees...(they were not white nor rich enough..!)


MY "ChRiSlive..S Log is at 

(which relates some insight into my own experiences , life In and after "dropping out" of their "game of thorns")

see last?  cser5.blogspot.com ; there are also some extracts at : antichrismith.blogspot.com, http://now2balien.blogspot.com & associated blogs including MonTV via montv-chrislog.blogspot.com  & some (by invitation only) groups @ mewe.com/i/chrissmith1059  (links also to Campaign 22/23 & other REbEL groups)

associated also with LbiRDco-op / REdGEMnet whose links are privately (apart from Govt ahckers) linked to

mewe.com/i/dawncrvena & email fumission@ursun.net / ngo@mypod-net.org (which may be blocked !)



comments ;; 

I dont call it "personal comments" as what in this madness called "civilization" is NOT "personal" when they

can see or read or listen to everything you do.. there are 100s of spy satellites looking at the planet and masses of technology (monitored often by goons) who may just decide you are an "enemy of the state" 

well I declare MYSELF to be an enemy of your states, espcially the USAcorp ...& their murderous "game of THORNS" !


________________________________________

previous;

UNSUB log "C" ??????????????? https://unsublog-chrisfandungo.blogspot.com/2022/03/lets-see-who-hacks-or-blocks-this.html

___________________________

I have a strategy ; its not complicated; Eco logistics & team-bonding is easy: but you still want to be sheeple?

remove nations & their frontiers & political leaders ; ALL of them

transparency of anyone supposedly working FOR you / your community - lets see their diary!

enjoy your local culture but not at the expense of your neighbours or "others"

invest in yourself, your family/friends & enterprise that IMPROVES your community, local &/or global

Network creative teams out of your local community ; creating synergt with neighbours network teams...

when you have done the above, contact me (if still alive ...I will ask you what else you want ; its called FREEDOM!

--------------

-OTHER; glue , "scientists" & paranoid;

GLUED!

annoys me when the "marketing" is false, ...for example when told that C19 , at the start could decimate the population or that teh 2 tubes of "super glue" i bought the other day m for a SPECIFIC reason iof repair "could "STICK ANYTHING TO ANYTHING" well the only things this stuff could stick together are my FINGERS to each other!

CON-Science;

and I want to have a MOAN about science & scientists, so many sheeple (and biased jackals ) PUT SUCH EMPHASIS ON

WHAT "SCIENCE/scientists claim"   well, when one of them can adequately convince me they know about the miracle of this :universe: I will take them seriously ; ok question ; WHAT CAUSED THE "BIG BANG & WHAT EXISTED BEFORE, whilst explaining "infinity"  ha ha ha ... they contradict each other constantly on major subjects, (probably according to WHO or which company/govt is funding them? ...a film I lost (due to damp in my PC causing another tech disaste )

was "KNOWING" an unusual story ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowing_(film)  caused this critical reaction:

" O'Neill of Discovery News criticized the film's solar flare plot line, pointing out that the most powerful solar flares could never incinerate Earthly cities  "

NEVER?? Ian,"STARS" (suns) EXPLODE sometimes , dont they? how can ANYOne know other than GUESS what happens in our univrse, whilst shaarks & jackals (*abd THEIR MEd1A) provoke YOU SHEEPLE to make borders, feed mistrust / prejudice, kill each other or panic over "PLANdemic" FEARS  or nuclear WAR/ global Tzunami etc, "something" might just,

by "accident" or FATE(?) cause our solar system to vanish, look opn the "bright side " (a la monty python song)

of life, at least you wont have to worry any more ;) ,,but just before being wiped out YOU might just regret being an a-hole ????

N.B ; when I am anti science ; I am "CON" ...doesnt that mean I have a "CONscience" ? ;)



Paranoid?


(this was written SIX years ago ... and relates to that period and previous)


"paranoid" is "word of 2016"  ... or "adorable"..!


shows apathy of the sheeple...wake up!

 ,,they build "their wall" around "y-our kids"...


background 

suggest you understand (NOT just "scan" )  these links>


160710

http://unsubtolosi-rednet.blogspot.com/2016/07/160710-missionary-position-cont.html


160716 

http://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/2016/07/join-your-protest-for-kids-sake-join.html


161115

http://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/2016/11/no-decent-left-winger-since-peter_15.html


161023

http://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/2016/10/klopp-dr-evil-of-lfc-and-sabotaging-me.html


161009

http://unsubtolosi-rednet.blogspot.com/2016/10/monty-5-v-borats-boys-0-and.html


160925

http://harveysclog.blogspot.com/2016/09/censored-cs-so-this-is-another-exposure.html


160725

http://chrismithlog.blogspot.com/2016/07/its-footy-but-not-as-we-knew-it.html

examples during my "F & U Mission - Balkans"

3 years ago...


... A taxi driver whom i helped , built his family house (as he couldn't get a bank credit) ; Ranko, who told me he didnt have enough money to ive his son (Filip) a birthday party ... so, I paid for the food and drinks and an Ipod for Filip... and although Ranko let me down and spoilt Filip,  i had connected wih some of the communiy and youh who liked football,  


(especially Zwolle 09  *Netherlands )

I had  organized charity and football related events, throughout Europe, since my meningitis induced coma of 1995

 

EuRED bozo and filip (central)


I Found a location near Skada lake, "owned" by the brcelli monastery, (I was "blessed"  by the regional chief of their ("chrisian") church,  I paid Ranko to axi me from Podgorica each week, and  use a large mower , cut the grass until it was near - perfect , i painted and semi-repaired the rusty goals,  and planned a tournament.. made a Team wih Bozo and Filip and some oher kids from Ranko's Zabjelo community, where i met them,  at the party  funny how the monks team kicked our boys (I was the  only  player who wasnt so young (see pic) :) ,  we won all our games but , I gave my "friendship" trophy to the monks, a bit ironic.. .....


I had paid for a "reception" for Teams to come from abroad, ...so, FSE and others (c1ao MNE) sabotaged my initiative (much to disappointment of the "Pelican" ( hotel ) people , and my budget *about 500e inc  t-shirts food etc, (Virpazar/Skada lake) ...


 when I had visitors, we had some casual kickabouts , however, the promises made by locals to use the location were broken ! plus,  Ranko and Filip acually told boys not to play here..!!   and ... was abandoned..and overgrown, again.. (Ranko had been "oppressed" by police...!)



from Danilovgrad .. &  ...Spuz..


 ...the Mower used to cut grass at brcelli had to be taken from Ranko's conac near Danilovgrad (spuz), & the next year I moved to Dg afer a "weird" argument with the house owners family in tolosi (Podgorica) who suddenly double-booked the guest house I had paid for & reserved for my CSin' visitors , another taxi driver (from Spuz, introduced me to the house of family Ivanovic, Predrag,  ....Pedja, with his 2 "dear" gFs !) ... so I moved...


ObALA 


I found a riverside caffe @ "Dani" ... ObALA ...and i ecame a social cenre for me, wih eauiful views and decent economy menu, and when "boss Goran" got into trouble,  I lent him 2k euros to keep it open... It was clear that I am "into footy".. and afer a few months a waiter asked me if I would like to join/help a kids club in nearby Spuz, & to contact "Sascha"


.. who ripped me off! , of course, asking me to donate 50per cent of the cost of new "kit" (shirts , socks and shorts) and one of fathers (Marko) befriended me, invited me to his house, drank Rakija, then "Sascha" (Stani) who agreed to have "MY" club logo on the kit, diverted delivery to his house, after I had paid (Legea, 225e) i had rented and renovated a house for me and kids club in Spuz that i expected to join / manage/sponsor ..several hundreds euros... (Sascha blocked everything , and Marko let him!) prior to that I had enjoyed some training with kids and a few weeks had a regular game every week with kids and dads...


 .....   I never give up....  !  ... as I was in Spuz, I saw the "San Siro" (balloon  "teren")  covered stadium and reserved an "appointment"  (with Dejan Rolovic) and planned meeting with local football people (that Ranko fouled up, with Mirko, whose Mower we had used in brcelli) ...  didnt join any locals so...


 I invited the boys from Zabjelo to play in Spuz.. .. eventually Filip dropped out/was dropped;  a lazy & spoilt copy of his father/..... so I sponsored the "San Siro kids" with track suits and gave them ALL our "we are the club" t-shirts at Xmas...

(my choice , another 400e) 


 I met a "soccer mum" (M) and suggested I  could manage and she could do "PR" assisting DR ,, and develop FK Montereds and invested another 200e they needed for registration....

 

Early Promo!


however......  some "discussions" over "representation" with FSCg (football association) and roles of DR & M,...and I withdrew, probably previous problems had made me MORE cautious .,,.... so at beginning of this year (*2016) i started organizing training and friendly games @ Zabjelo and Spuz ..."Trinity Inat-team" (FK monteREDS) was formed!


 with Bozo.. (who had Been in our Brcelli team) my choice as Captain!


..... not only training and friendlies... I wanted them to join spring and summer tournaments ,, parents should part sponsor however was/is difficult even to obtain HALF my costs, and after this photo on my birthday (when they presented me with a birthday cake as "best manager" 2 players left (Stefan S & "wolfie") despite parents signing an agreement to join /pay part of "Kaposvar " INTERNATIONAL youth tournament festival.. (i was sad...) however, we are still  registered for 2017 ....(cancelled!)


 when I weather became warmer I had rented the field at "FK Crvena Stijena "  tolosi, Podgorica ..so we could t

 rain and play some 11-a-side games....(another 200e given to dodgy Vesko,,who is still there at CSFK?)


I discovered this football club to be in serious problems ,, field, conditions , fence and changing rooms etc. needed cleaning up or renovation,  led me to talk wih "president gojko Zizic, and "trainer " Shajo..and his "brate dejan" also Dejan Rolovic and I formed plans a) o play our 6 a side in the Montenegrin "business league (ASED at his San siro sadium in SPUZ"!!!!!! "agreed" with the Montenegrin Football association, Momo..!) I paid 300e for our boys to join their "bizniz liga"! 


AND


 to my ideas also developing an academy progressing players from 6 years old through 10- 15 years , then Senior into league team potential.. 


 AND


organize tournaments and events at FK CS stadium...


so FK CS represented by president Zizic, Shajo offered me an agreement as club " strategic manager "  Youth developer and (main) sponsor.


and (eventually) all signed a confirmation letter of agreement! and...i donated  e125 for 5 of our youth players to join the FK CS squad in the Montenegrin FA 3rd (pro) league.!..


this also was/is testing ideas prior to the AeFaN #eurofooyliga project!


  as we were not going to "Kaposvar"  I asked Dejan Rolovic to enter our "inat-team "  in the "Spusko Ljeto"  summer tournament @ Spuz.


WE drew the final 0-0 with martinici (youth of Iskra)  I had organized training at San Siro wih dejan R. and "sleep overs" , meals, drinks and often brunch,  we cycled too,  and "celebrated" at Lav caffe after our various victories,, I felt hopeful our boys had a future , whether or not it was their career,  we had already HAD basis of a good CLUB within 6 months of our formation...however...


When first FK CS 11 a side league game was fixed ,  I was mis-informed, and they changed the date,  and did not talk with me about strategy, didnt want my opinions of youth , only  wanted Money (sponsorship) .......only,.,I was curious, and arraned a meeting at Soc. generale in Podorica, hey knew FKCS and said here was an old accoun, Zizic was lae (!) and hen mailed me o say don use ha accun for clu mana,men as old crediors may want to claim there..  so I opened wih dejan a new management account at a different ank so I could conrol, I  demanded recorded receipts from Zizic, and paid for the first "matchday costs" , I had waited for FK CS "stamp" and many times i asked for informaion , i was ignored..not even informed of the times of matches... 


 INFECTING the kids with CORUPTION;;;;


And they mis-used our youth, and I discovered e125 handed to Zizic at "caffe Berlin" Podorica) in front of those youth players was NOt  used to register them with league ( for FK CS) 

.... our players were asked to play as "ringers" (other players names!) when I found out,  I withdrew them and Zizic avoided a direct answer, and told me more BS!


Dejan Rolovic and I visited Momo Saveljic of he Montenegrin Football association, informed him fully of our  siuaion and of Zizic, Sajo (who asked our boys to play as "ringers" , and alhouh I made the complaint formal via letters and emails , 3 months later I have no reply...


at the same time we waited for the "business league" to start , I coninued supporting training and friendlies etc etc to keep our boys fit and ready , on the FKCS field or @ San Siro .. etc sponsorin almost every cos, kit, new shirts socks and shorts and more...paying for "teren" average expenditure aout At LEASt 400e per month... the boys, nor parents, donated nothing..


when Dejan R told me the "FS Cg business league" , afer 2 months delay, was not at "San Siro" instead at Celebic (pronouce sell a bitch?)  ... i knew that we were punished for joining  #fooball people acion weeks


 every of our 4 games was played against "pros" or "ringers" 


and corrupted our youth...on the  5h November I was cowardly attacked & hospialized, (*near Caffe Berlin)  with bizarre theft "during ambulance " (my priceless St Christopher medal)  no prosecution of suspect , no cctv and no witnesses. (so far!) by local police,,,,....

We should have played "Agro Auto" ekipa las sunday (27 november, who are FROM SPUZ!!!!   they were silenced,  when I proposed via sms & email to play at our PROMISED "home" location (san Siro,  Spuz) and MOmo S, of the FSCg informed Dejan R, that our game is "postponed" yet,  NO MORE info received since then.. i switched training to Zabjelo (Podorica ) and recently I also paid dejan R to also provide special training..

I am sad about our (spoiled) boys , at formative age, being corrupted by incompetent and biased people , government officials and those responsible for sports development in the society, local and global..


which is why we/i now support our european initiative ;

Aefan pic??????????????????????????? (europe)


(recent note,  updating the above,as Dejan Rolovic left our agreement (football academy project) and went to work (probably , despite my investment in Spuz etc, due to financial difficulties) with Bozur on international bus routes with no more co-operation, the "Biznis league" was a sham, my kids couldnt win against adult teams filled with ex-pro "ringers" .. i should have played and KICKED a few of them.. 

but more corruption followed (detailed elsewhere ; also scroll down the lower part of text at ; unsublog-chrisfandungo.blogspot.com/2022/03/lets-see-who-hacks-or-blocks-this.html )




===================================

remember?

From:     

<montereds@mypod-net.   >

Subject:     

MyRed 161130 Re: Business ligs CG

Sent date:     

11/30/2016 08:08:38 AM

To:     

"Expomrc"<expomrc@t-com.me>, "Mile Dajovic"<mile.dajovic@expocommerce.com>, "Zoran Milašević"<zoran.milasevic@dmddelta.com>, "Boban Laković"<boban.lakovic@dmddelta.com>, "Milos Vukovic"<milos.vukovic11@icloud.com>, "Marko Drljevic"<dr.marko@live.com>, "Miroslav Radusinovic"<mradusinovic@erstebank.me>, "Bojan Lackanović"<bojan.lackanovic@ckb.me>, "bojan.topa13@yahoo.com"<bojan.topa13@yahoo.com>, "Todorb"<todorb@t-com.me>, "Giga Pavicevic"<gilep91@gmail.com>, "Business Liga"<businessliga@yahoo.com>

Cc:     

"Fssrcg" <fssrcg@t-com.me>, "cadjo82@yahoo.com" <cadjo82@yahoo.com>, "goranskataric@gmail.com" <goranskataric@gmail.com>, <fksansiro@yahoo.com>, <fk.crvena.stijena@ursun.net>, <campaign@ursun.net>, <mc5@mypod-net.org>

zdravo / hello

je Business ligs CG   zaustavio?

has the business league stopped?


_____________________________and OTHER opinion on the current PR_opaganda overload;

counterpunch.org/2022/03/08/the-american-empire-self-destructs-but-nobody-thought-that-it-would-happen-this-fast

ChRiS>IF I HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEMISE OF THE USAcorp EMPIRE in even the smallest way ; I am PLEASED!

"Trying to force Russia to respond militarily and thereby look bad to the rest of the world is turning out to be a stunt aimed simply at ensuring Europe contribute more to NATO, buy more U.S. military hardware and lock itself deeper into trade and monetary dependence on the United States. The instability that this has caused is turning out to have the effect of making the United States look as threatening as Russia is claimed to be by the NATO West."

Notes.

[1] Libya’s gold also disappeared after NATO’s overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

[2] See most recently Radhika Desai and Michael Hudson (2021), “Beyond Dollar Creditocracy: A Geopolitical Economy,” Valdai Club Paper No. 116. Moscow: Valdai Club, 7 July, repr. in Real World Economic Review (97).

Michael Hudson is the author of Killing the Host (published in e-format by CounterPunch Books and in print by Islet). His new book is J is For Junk Economics.  He can be reached at mh@michael-hudson.com



NOTA BENE!

___________5700 important (irreplacable) files (accumlated over 10 years) on F&U Campaign are on older daamaged Ltop..


,,, What health problems are caused by mold?

Exposure to a large number of mold spores may cause allergic symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, itching, coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing, headache, and fatigue. Repeated exposure to mold can increase a person's sensitivity, causing more severe allergic reactions...CONTINUAL Exposure to a large number of mold spores may cause these symptoms to increase Repeated exposure to mold can increase a person’s sensitivity, causing more severe allergic reactions. These problems are worse indoors, where mold causes indoor air quality problems. Certain molds, such as Stachybotrys and Aspergillus, can produce toxins called mycotoxins under certain conditions. Exposure to mycotoxins can cause more serious illness.....  (  https://health.ri.gov/healthrisks/mold )


Therefore ; MASSIVE claim against the builders of the Family REcevic properties (RR97b) - complaints made since 2017, & whoever sold you the property and YOU (MSp) failure to act on my complaints last year!


CRS/FU 220312


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a GOLDEN REd OCtober 22-23? updating the F & U ngo opposition to their #gameofTHORNS ..calendar PLUS review

DO you KNOW your ENEMY ???????????????????????????? (more Rons & FUBAR MAy - daze)

GOOD agent v Sharks,jackals & APRIL foolsheeple! h8them?